Tuesday, April 13, 2010

FIRST WEEK BACK!


Back for two days and we're already hard at work!


Today we talked about the site called TRAVELPOD. You can find the link in the post below. Complete the world capitals part and see what your highest score is. Remember it and let me know at school.
Remember tonight your homework is JOBS AROUND THE HOUSE. What have you been doing? Make sure you write your jobs that you have completed in your diaries and have your parents sign your diary. I do hope you are a great help to your family.

You all did a great job with Mrs Purple today. I will let you know what your talk is about as soon as I receive her email.

Here are you spelling words for this week:

speech cheer greetings needle needn't

scene eager steam leader neatly peace

cease reason creature niece achieve

believe grief receive meeting

Sport training - will be at school this week on Friday morning at 9:30am
From next week it will be on Thursdays straight after school. Netball and volleystars will be at school and football will be at Central Park. Soccer will be at school on Wednesdays at 8am.


Have a great week!

:) Mrs C

16 comments:

Billy said...

hi mrs costa this blog is way cool.
tommorow can we do 2 tables because we didn't do them yesterday.

mrs_c said...

Yep, sounds good to me. I'm sure Patty will remind me too!!
:) Mrs C

Billy said...

mrs costa,
im having some trouble with grade 6 homework number 17 space

mrs_c said...

Will help you with that tomorrow, Billy. Without the sheet in front of me right now, it's a little difficult to give you some advice.
:) Mrs C

Billy the best said...

hi mrs costa,
can i use some things from the internet and make them into a question?
bye.......
Billy

mrs_c said...

Yes, that would be ok. I'll have another chat with you tomorrow about it. Have fun though.
:) Mrs C

sheree is the best said...

Hello Mrs Costa!

Sheree said...

Hi Mrs Costa!!!

Sheree said...

This blog is way cooler than the previous one!

mrs_c said...

hi there Sheree. Good to have you on our blog.
:) Mrs C

morgan the star said...

hi mrs costa

i am now on the blog

the old blog worked on my computer and still does

fro morgan

Audrey said...

hi guys i'm on the blog 2 i've just got back from dance the new blog looks alot cooler!
from Audrey

Audrey said...

hi its my AGAIN yea, if you were wondering at my dance i do hip hop and jazz.
my friend there is Maddie she goes to another school.
did u do danceing when you were my age?

cya from audrey

ben said...

hi Mrs Costa - can we please finish the video on natural disasters because we were half way through and I was enjoying it. ben

sophie said...

mrs costa
i am not at school today because i have a bad cough i will be at school tomorrow

zoe said...

Hi Mrs C
Can we please do times table champ soon, we haven't done it for ages. Also,can you please add to the blog the new disaster game and the soccer world cup anthem.