Wednesday, July 7, 2010

YES, HOLIDAYS ARE FUN!


I do hope you are all enjoying your holidays. Have you been watching the action at Wimbledon or keeping up with the World Cup in South Africa? I guess it wouldn't be so bad that Australia lost to Germany if they go on to win the whole competition. I am looking forward to returning to school and having a look at the footage Mrs P took of your performance at the final assembly. Everyone I have spoken to said it looked fantastic which certainly made me very happy! :)
THANK YOU so much for the beautiful bunch of flowers and the card that I received just after coming home from hospital. That was very kind and much appreciated.

I have included a couple of sites (at the side) you may want to have a look at....but only if you feel like THINKING!!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your holidays!

:) Mrs C

No comments: